3 Days in London

Hello everyone,

For my birthday this year I was taken to London to see a Wicked the musical. I have wanted to see Wicked for a while now and I was so excited to see it. It was everything I had hoped it would be and more. I had never been to London and I was also really excited to see the hustle and bustle of united kingdoms capital. I loved every minute of being in London and so I thought I would do another photography travel post for you guys.

                                                      View from the top of the Tate gallery.

                                                 View from the top of the Tate gallery

                                                                  Millennium Bridge.

                                                                   Covent Gardens

                                                                       China Town

                                                                       China Town


                                                                 Buckingham Palace



                                                              Natural History Museum

                                                              London Tower Bridge

                                                                      Tower Bridge


                                                                     London Eye


                                                                        Oxford Street



In my opinion London is definitely worth the trip there is so much to see and do.

Thank you for reading. I hope you have enjoyed.

Sadie xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis