Makeup Revolution brow pomade - review

Hello everyone,

July was beauty month on my blog, so I hope you all enjoyed it. I have an extra beauty post today. I really wanted to review the makeup revolution brow pomade, as I've always looked at the brow pomades but never purchased one, ive always stuck to brow pencils as I find them quick and easy to use, but I thought I'd branch out seem as everyone is always talking about them.

I had no idea what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It was easy to use, affordable and the perfect shade for my eyebrows. The product is long lasting and smudge proof.



The product comes in a box, with a double ended eyebrow brush, which is actually pretty good and does the job nicely. The pomade comes in a glass pot and a plastic lid which screws on tightly to help stop it from drying out quickly. The packaging overall is simple yet effective.


The shades are ashy tones, preventing your eyebrows from appearing orange, which is always a good thing!
The product is very pigmented so you need a light hand with application.
There are around 7 shades to choose from ranging from a light blonde to a black.
In my opinion, the Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade is a perfect dupe for the Anastasia Dip Brow.

With this product you really don't need a lot, so it's going to last you ages and for the price of just £6 its definitely worth a purchase.

The product claims to give you 'bullet proof brows', and I have to agree, the product is amazing and stays put all day. Pigmentation, longevity, colour selection, quality and packaging are all there with the Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade and the price of just £6 really makes this product amazing.

I was really impressed with the pomade and I would 100% recommend it!

you can purchase your Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade -  Here

I really hope you all found this post useful and interesting.

Thank you for reading.

Sadie Rawson xoxo




Comments

  1. This sounds so good, I love that it's an ashy tone, so it doesn't appear orange! I don't do much with my brows, but I really want to start, so this sounds great, especially for the price!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was the same before I found this product. It's definitely worth picking up.
    Thank you for your kind comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis