Jaclyn Hill X Morphe - Ring The Alarm eyeshadow palette review

Hello everyone,
I have been watching Jaclyn Hill on YouTube for a while now and I love the looks and the reviews she does. So, when I found out that she was releasing her own palettes with Morphe for the second time, I knew I had to have one. I was actually going to purchases one myself. However, it was recently my birthday and I was kindly gifted one from my friends and I absolutely love it.


 I was so excited to try this palette out for you guys and it didn't disappoint. The pigmentation is really good and the shadows blend beautifully on the eye. This palette retails for only £15 in the UK and it definitely looks much more luxurious than the price tag. The general colour theme of the palette is warm tones. There are several red and brown themed shadows which complement each other perfectly.

                             Swatches of from the top row of the palette in natural day light.

                                          Swatches from the top row of the palette with flash on.

The only negative I have for this palette is that some of the shades were patchy. However, on the eyes this wasn't a problem just in the swatches.

 I love the colour selection from this palette and how the shades really do complement one another. It is also very versatile and you can create multiple looks from these 10 shades.

 Swatches from the bottom row of the palette in natural day light. I think you can see the patchiness I described earlier in this photo a bit better.

                           Swatches from the bottom row of the palette with the flash on.


Colour breakdown -

Row 1 -  Lolli (shimmering peach rosé), Rush (matte amber), On Camera (shimmering tropical gold), Boom (shimmering blushed bronze), Alert (matte deep ochre)
Row 2 - Bomb Ass (gleaming hibiscus pink), Siren (shimmering plum), Mugshot (matte toasted almond), Framed (matte deep plum), Secret (matte roasted chestnut)

This palette is one of my favourites I have tried in a while and that is a bold statement. I think Jaclyn and Morphe have done a great job with this palette and I can't wait to try more.

Thank you for reading,
Sadie xoxo

You can purchase the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe ring the alarm palette - here 

Jaclyn Hill did a video where she created a stunning look from this palette. So if you want to see the palette in action here is Jaclyn's video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis