Testing Wet n Wild makeup!

Hello everyone,

When I found out that Wet n wild were coming to the uk I was really excited. I was constantly hearing American YouTubers talk about how amazing their products are and I was intrigued to try them out myself! They are currently available in the uk on beauty bay and their prices are really reasonable. I picked up a couple of things to try out, and I wanted to let you all know my thoughts and opinions.



Wet n wild colour icon eyeshadow palette in rose in the air - 
The Wet n wild eyeshadow palettes looked gorgeous online and I was intrigued to try one out. I chose rose in the air due to the warm tones. This palette also reminded me of the ABH modern renaissance eyeshadow palette, but a much cheaper alternative. The pigmentation and blend ability of this palette is really good. There was minimal fall out and the longevity of the shadows is amazing. 



Here are some swatches of the Wet n wild rose in the air eyeshadow palette.



Wet n wild photo focus concealer in shade light ivory - 
I really like this concealer the shade is perfect for me and the coverage is good. It blends nicely and it helps to brighten up the under eyes. Most concealers crease under my eyes but this one doesn't, which is pretty amazing for me. 





One of the best things about Wet n wild make up is the fact that all their products are cruelty free. 
Most of their products are under £5 and they are amazing quality. 

You can purchase Wet n wild on Beauty bay - here


Thank you for reading. I hope you have found this useful in some way. 

Have you tried Wet n wild make up ? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

Sadie xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis