10 days in Somerset

Hello everyone,

I recently got back from spending 10 days in Somerset and I thought I would document my travels by doing another picture post. Whilst I was in Somerset my family and I travelled and visited a lot of places. I took some photos and I thought it would be a good idea to share them with you guys for anyone who hasn’t visited Somerset or for anyone who is thinking of making the trip!



Watchet, Somerset 


Watchet, Somerset 


Ilfracombe, Devon 


Ilfracombe, Devon 


Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Somerset 


Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Somerset 

                                               Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Somerset


                                           Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Somerset


                                               Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Somerset


                                                                      Wells, Somerset



Wells, Somerset 




Wells Cathedral, Somerset  


                                                             Wells Cathedral, Somerset


                                                                Glastonbury, Somerset


                                                           Glastonbury, Somerset


                                                                Glastonbury, Somerset


                                                         Combe Martin, Somerset


                                                  Weston Super Mare Pier, Somerset



                                                                Weston Super Mare Pier, Somerset




Thank you so much for reading. I really enjoyed my holiday in Somerset, there are some beautiful scenic destinations and attractions on offer. If you are thinking of making the trip to Somerset, I would highly recommend doing so!


Did you go on holiday this summer? If so where did you go?
I would love to hear all about it in the comments below.

Sadie xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis