April Favourites

Hello everyone,

Today I wanted to talk about my favourite products from the month of April. I feel like I have rediscovered a few products and found some new products too, so there is a mixture this month. All this months favourites are beauty products, although I would love to know in the comments if you would all like me to vary these favourites as I do have some favourite songs and TV shows too.




Revolution Reloaded iconic division eyeshadow palette -

I recently did a review on this palette, so I won't bore you too much. However, this palette is gorgeous. I have been using it a lot since I reviewed it and I really love it. Every time I open this palette I feel inspired to do something creative and new. This of course is down to the great colour selection. The palette is affordable and of such great quality, I would really recommend picking up this palette if you want to be more adventurous with your eye looks.

Lottie London blush crush powder blusher in the shade Drake -

I like this blusher for a everyday natural flush, which is perfect for the spring summer time. The colour is a pretty pink and it is very pigmented so I would recommend using a light hand when applying.

Clean and Clear advantage spot control treatment gel -

I picked this up at my local supermarket when I was having a bit of a break out and I really like it. My spots were really red before I started using this. However, when I applied this on them in the evening I woke up the next day and my spots were much better. The redness had gone down and after about 3- 4 days my spots had completely gone. I honestly wasn't sure if this would work, but I was so impressed by the results. If you have break outs I would really recommend this product for a quick fix.




Dove visible glow self- tan lotion - 

I have never tried a product like this before and I thought I would give it a try seem as it is spring now and we are having some sunny weather here in the UK at the moment. I applied this after showering just like you would with a normal body lotion. I applied the lotion in circular motions on my arms, legs, chest and shoulders. I left it to develop overnight and in the morning  I had a natural sun kissed tan. My skin felt really moisturised as well, which is a bonus. This product is perfect for the summer and I really love the results I receive from it. 


Natural collection highlighter stick in rose glow - 

I love this product as it is really easy to build up the intensity. You can make this highlighter look really natural or really intense, which I love. I don't usually like stick highlighters as I find them difficult to blend without moving my foundation underneath. However, this stick highlighter doesn't do that. It is a gorgeous rosy iridescent glow, which looks lovely on the skin. I think this retails for around £2.50 which is mad considering the quality!


Natural collection hydrating and radiance foundation In the shade porcelain - 

I love this foundation for a natural dewy finish In the spring and summer months. This foundation doesn't have the best longevity, but it does last as long as I need to. I would recommend going a shade lighter in this foundation as it does oxidise. The coverage is minimal, so if you like a lot of coverage from your foundation, you probably won't like this one. 


Bourjois sculpt light strobing highlighter -  

I really like to mix this product in with a foundation for a dewy lit from within finish. However, you can also use it on the tops of your cheek bones for a natural highlight/ glow.  This product is definitely versatile and it will be perfect for holidays.


Essence colour correcting liquid concealer for anti redness -

I really like this, I have never really been into the whole colour correcting trend, but I do love using a green colour corrector to help cancel out some of the redness on my face. This one is from essence, so it is really affordable and it is also very effective at helping to reduce the redness of spots. It is a pale green, so it doesn't leave a bright green tinge under your foundation it just helps to balance out your skin tone. I really recommend picking one of these up, if you have a uneven or any problematic areas on your skin. 


Essence camouflage full coverage concealer in the shade 05 ivory - 

I liked this concealer, I did find it gave me the coverage I wanted. However, I would not say it was full coverage. It is probably medium. I do really like this concealer though, it is easy to blend and offers just the right amount of coverage for me personally. The shade range isn't very good at all, but I did manage to find a shade for me. However It is 2018, I did really expect a brand like essence to have a more inclusive shade range. I love essence don't get me wrong, but I do think this is something they need to work on. 


Tanya Burr cosmetics lipstick in the shade pink cocoa  - 

I used to love this lipstick, but I totally forgot I owned it up until recently. The shade is a gorgeous pinky nude. The lipstick isn't matte or anything, but It does have fairly good staying power considering its formulation. The quality of this lipstick is really nice and the packaging is quite expensive feeling considering it's affordable price point. I definitely will be purchasing some more of these lipsticks in the future! 


Benefit Gimme Brow brow volumizing gel in the shade 3 - 

I really like this product, it is quick, easy and effective. It gives a natural look and it keeps my eyebrows in place all day long. The colour is a good match for me and the application is so quick and easy, perfect for my mornings!  I know this isn't cheap, but I really do think it is worth the money. 



Thank you for reading. 

Don't forget, I currently have a giveaway running on my blog. 
Just head over to my previous blog post to enter or you can just click - Here  to enter !! 


Sadie xoxo 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis