Revolution conceal and define, is it worth the hype?!

Hello everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post on the concealer everyone is talking about and of course that is the Revolution conceal and define. This concealer has been everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE! The reviews of this concealer have been amazing. People have said its a dupe for the Tarte shape tape, which is considerable more expensive; so with that being said I knew I had to try it out for myself.


Positives - 

- affordable 
- amazing coverage 
- easy application 
- good longevity 
- there are 18 shades!!

Negatives -

- difficult to get a hold of due to popular demand (this isn't even a bad thing it just means that, understandably this concealer is very popular!)

- there is only 3.4ml of product which is pretty small for a concealer, However with the affordable price tag of £4 it isn't a lot to pay to get a new one and it still works out a lot cheaper ml for ml with higher end concealers.





Overall, this concealer is probably one of the best concealers I have ever tried from the drugstore. I honestly can not fault it. If you were thinking of purchasing this concealer I would 100% recommend it and I honestly don't think you will regret it.

you can purchase your Revolution conceal and define concealer - here

Thank you for reading.
Sadie xoxo

Have you tried this concealer? what are your thoughts and opinions on it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis