Makeup Haul - Febuary

Hello everyone,

Today I wanted to talk to you all about the makeup I've purchased this month. I recently did an order on Superdrug and I thought I would show you all what I got and also include a mini review as I have used all these products at least once now.



MUA eyeshadow palette in rusted wonders -
I thought this palette  looked really nice online so, as it was only £3.50! I purchased it. I wasn’t expecting too much to be honest, however I was pleasantly surprised the pigmentation and formulation of these shadows is amazing I really like this palette. I have worn it a lot recently and it’s a very versatile palette you can create some lovely subtle day time looks and some dramatic or glam evening looks and for the incredible price point I really cannot fault it!

Rimmel super lash curler mascara -
Honestly, I wasn’t wowed by this mascara, it was average it did the job but it isn’t the best mascara ive tried. There are so many others that  are much better and of a similar price point. I think this mascara is nice but it isn't one I will be picking up again.

MUA eyebrow pencil in brunette -
This eyebrow pencil is very inexpensive and it does the job. It is a nice ashy toned shade and it is easy to apply. The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that the formula is a bit waxy in consistency, which doesn't always feel nice on the brows in my opinion. However, this is down to personal preference as to whether you will like this product.

MUA lipstick in shade 9 and George lipstick in Guilt -
The MUA lipstick is such a lovely colour and the formula is really nice considering its affordability. I would recommend these lipsticks. The George lipstick is a nice formula, however the colour isn't my favourite. These lipsticks are both great options if you are on a budget.

MUA pro- base fixing mist -
I have never tried a fixing mist before so I don't have much experience as to which is good or not. However, this one made my makeup last a full 8hrs + and it still looked in tact when I came to remove it. I like using this fixing mist to freshen up my makeup. It helps to melt the powders into my skin and create a flawless base, it really does help to finish a makeup look off!

Lottie London Blush Crush in the shade Drake -
I really like this blusher, it adds a flush of colour to the cheeks and helps to make you look healthy and awake. It is a very natural colour, but it can be built up. The formula is lovely and the packaging is so cute, it even comes with a mirror on the inside which is super handy for on the go!

Makeup Revolution conceal and define concealer -
I knew I had to pick this up, after all who isn't talking about it at the moment! The formulation, coverage and shade range for this concealer is amazing. I love this concealer for everyday use it's affordable and the packaging is really nice. For only £4 you really can't go wrong!





MUA pixel perfect multi highlighter in the shade Moon stone -
This is a really natural highlighter, it is subtle and perfect for everyday use. It's affordable and the formula is really nice.

MUA pixel perfect multi blusher in the shade pink blossom -
Again, this product is natural and subtle, which I like in a blusher. The formula is nice and it is easy to seamlessly blend, it isn't patchy at all. I would highly recommend the pixel perfect range from MUA.


Thank you for reading.
Sadie xoxo

What recent beauty purchases have you made??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis