Celebrating 1 year of Looking Back

Hello everyone,

It was exactly 1 year ago today since I wrote my first ever blog post !!, and for me that’s quite overwhelming. Its a big thing to be able to voice my experience to everyone reading this blog post right now, when I was first diagnosed with scoliosis I never thought I would one day be writing blog posts about my journey, but if anything I think this shows me that even though it sounds cheesy anything is possible! 
I created Looking Back to help others in the same situation as I once was, I wanted to provide reassurance and comfort to others. I have experienced scoliosis and I remember how daunting it can be, scoliosis was a huge part of my life and to some extent it still is. I publish blog posts about new developments within scoliosis research, new treatments and general news surrounding the condition. Scoliosis is something that interests me, so when new developments occur I find myself automatically wanting to share them on my blog.

Looking Back, wasn’t just created for people with scoliosis, I also have a passion for makeup and beauty and I love sharing my thoughts and opinions on newly discovered beauty products. Although the majority of my blog is scoliosis orientated I thought it would be a good idea to combine the two as I am aware that scoliosis can be a heavy topic to constantly discuss , so I thought that maybe the beauty aspect of my blog could distract and create a happier feeling surrounding my blog. The beauty side of my blog also draws people in who are not aware of what scoliosis is, this consequently leads to more scoliosis awareness and education on the condition.

My blog is small, but I am so grateful for all of you who take the time to read my blog posts, it honestly means the world to me.

Thank you for reading!

Please feel free to comment below, I love interacting with you all!


Toodlepip xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis