2017 Beauty Advent Calendars - review

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you all the beauty advent calendars I purchased this year and my thoughts and opinions on them so far. I will be discussing the quality, design and value for money regarding both the advent calendars featured.



Tanya Burr cosmetics 12 days advent calendar -

The Tanya Burr advent calendar retails for £30, however I purchased mine from Superdrug for £20. This calendar is aesthetically pleasing and the products are of a good size and of a great quality. Overall, I really enjoyed opening this calendar, however it did have some let downs for instance the compact mirror in my opinion, was of a poor quality and to be completely honest I was expecting something better from a brand like Tanya Burr cosmetics. However, the glitter eyeliners and lip-glosses were the highlights from this beauty advent calendar. I wore one of the glitter eyeliners on Christmas day and I really liked the appearance and effect I received from it. The Tanya Burr cosmetics advent calendar, in my opinion was value for money and full of great quality products. This is a calendar that I will hopefully be repurchasing next year, and I would highly recommend this calendar to any Tanya Burr fan or beauty lover!



The Bloom collection 12 days of Christmas calendar -

I love perfume, and I thought that this calendar would be a great introduction to the Bloom collection. Within this calendar I received 12 sized 8ml fragrances on the lead up to Christmas. There was some gorgeous scents within this calendar and some very different scents that I would of never even tried if I hadn't of purchased this calendar. This calendar is a great way to experiment with different scents and trial the Bloom collection. Overall, this calendar is affordable ( I purchased mine for only £12!) I really enjoyed using the scents from this calendar and I would highly recommend purchasing this calendar for next year.

what beauty advent calendars did you purchase and use for Christmas 2017?

Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed.

Happy New Year!!

Sadie xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis