Max Factor lip kit - review

Hi guys,

Today I thought I'd do a review on an item I randomly came across whilst looking around the boots makeup stands. I was actually pretty excited when I saw that max factor had released there own take on lip kits. They had so many different colour options, not going to lie it was pretty overwhelming, I didn't know where to start, but the main thing that struck me about theses lip kits, was that they included a balm to lock in moisture, as there is nothing worse than having dry lips. I thought this was such a genius idea, and as a result I really wanted to test them out and let you guys know my thoughts and opinion on the Max Factor lip kits.

- Max Factor lipfinity lip kit: spiritual 180



Not only is the colour beautiful, but the staying power and finish that this lip kit gives is amazing. The balm that comes with the liquid lipstick, is very moisturising and leaves the lips feeling really soft. As far as I've been aware, there is virtually no transfer with this liquid lipstick and the
application is very easy and goes on seamlessly.





As I mentioned previously, there is a lot of pretty and unique colours to try in this range, and I definitely want to try more.
The shade which I picked up, was 180 spiritual, a dark almost browny nude.

Application -

step 1 - Firstly you need to ensure your lips are clean, then apply the liquid lipstick. Once the colour has been applied you need to wait and keep your lips apart until dry.

Step 2 - (optional) you could just leave the lip colour as it is, or you could add the balm which will help to moisturise the lips and provide a nice shine.


Pros -

- Staying power
- Colour
- Value for money
- Easy application
- Low maintenance

Cons -

- Hard to remove
- Did become a bit flaky towards the end of the day, however this could be down to the minimal times I used the balm throughout the day.
- My lips did feel a little bit dry by the end of the day, but nothing a lip balm couldn't fix.

Overall, I really like this product and I would recommend it to you all. I'm definitely going to be wearing this a lot and picking up some more shades from the range.


you can purchase your Max Factor lipfinity lip kit - here



Thank you for reading, I really hoped you enjoyed or found this post useful in some way.

What's your opinion on the Max Factor lipfinity lip kit ?

Sadie xoxo







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis