Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette - review

                                                                  Hi guys,

Today I thought I'd do a review on the new too faced sweet peach palette.
when this palette was first released honestly, I didn't think id like it, some of the colours were out of my comfort zone, i.e.. the purple and the khaki green colour, as these don't suit me, however I've being trying to be more adventurous and open to new things when it comes to my makeup and decided to give them a try.

So far, I've being really impressed with the pigmentation and quality of this palette, the shadows apply beautifully on to the lid and last all day long.
Another thing I thought I would add, ( although I'm sure your all aware by now),is that this palette actually smells of peaches.

The packaging of this palette is made from tin, making it incredibly durable and travel friendly. The theme of this palette is really well thought out and I love the colour scheme of pastel pinks and peaches.



  A description of all the shades within the palette from left to right:


White peach - a satin pure white
Luscious - a metallic brown/ gold shade
Just peachy - a peach based pink shimmer
Bless her heart - metallic olive green with gold shimmer
Tempting - a darker forest green colour with a gold shimmer
Charmed, I'm sure - a matte red based grey/brown
Nectar - a yellow/gold metallic shade
Cobbler - a brown shimmer
Candied peach - a hot peach satin, with reflects of gold
Bellini - a peachy/pink based brown metallic shade
Peach pink - a deeper tone of Bellini, but more red based
Delectable - a satin plum shade
Peaches 'n' cream - a matte skin colour shade with a hint of peach, a perfect transition shade.
Georgia - a natural matte pink colour
Caramelized - a metallic peach based chocolate brown
Puree - a matte, warm medium brown tone
Summer yum - similar to puree as it is a warm brown but has more red and orange undertones
Talk derby to me - glittery purple colour with pink glitter and gold reflects



overall, I would highly recommend the Too faced sweet peach eyeshadow palette. The palette is expensive (£39), however its honestly worth every penny.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this blog post and found it useful.

please feel free to leave your opinion on this palette in the comments below.

Sadie xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis