My current hair care routine

                                                                     Hi guys,


Today I wanted to talk to you all about my current hair care routine. I've recently being using the Garnier ultimate blends shampoo and conditioner in Mythic Olive, and I have been noticing a real difference in the texture of my hair i.e. the smoothness.




Garnier ultimate blends shampoo - The shampoo claims to be a weightless nourisher for dried out hair, and aims to lock in moisture and add smoothness. The shampoo contains ingredients such as, virgin olive oil and safflower seed oil. 
In my opinion, the shampoo does everything it claims and more, as it reduces my frizz, however unlike some shampoos I've tried, it doesn't weigh my hair down, which is always a plus!


Garnier ultimate blends conditioner - The conditioner, much like the shampoo contains virgin oil and safflower seed oil, which both have nourishing qualities. Once again, the conditioner also promises that it smooths and eliminates the feeling of dried out hair. 
In my opinion, once again I feel like the conditioner does exactly what it says and I love the results I receive from it.

Garnier ultimate blends hair mask - the hair mask is to be used approximately 1-2 times a week. The balm states that it is a more intense version of the conditioner, however, it does the same job as both the shampoo and conditioner in the sense that it smooths without weighing the hair down.
In my opinion, the balm is more of an add on, it's nice to have and I enjoy using it, but I don't think it's as essential as the shampoo and conditioner, however I still highly recommend it.


Overall, useing these three products together has made a huge difference towards my hair. 
The garnier ultimate blends collection, comes in a range of different scents all targeted to treat the hair in different ways.


I really love this collection, and would highly recommend the mythic olive scent, they are super affordable and affective. 

Purchase yours : Here


I hope you all enjoyed reading this post, and please feel free to comment below your favourite hair care products at the moment.

Thank you so much for reading 


Sadie xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis