Makeup revolution vivid baked highlighter- review

                                                                   Hi guys,

Today I thought I would do a review on a product I've currently been loving. I'd heard a lot of good things about the makeup revolution vivid baked highlighter and so I decided that I would give it a try considering its an affordable price, I really wasn't expecting too much If I'm totally honest, however this highlighter is amazing, its super pigmented and looks flawless on the skin. for the price, I really cant fault it.

                    


This highlighter is available in Superdrug for only £3!  you can purchase yours: Here

I have mine in the shade peach lights, this shade as stated within the name, has a pinkie- peachy glow to it and is perfect for fair skinned girls like myself, however it would look amazing on all skin tones and is very universal.

So far, I've found zero fallout and it blends beautifully into the skin and doesn't leave a horrible white cast like some others I've tried. I also really like the packaging of this product even though its pretty minimalistic, I find it to be very functional and practical for everyday use.

The highlighter can be very subtle for everyday use or it can be very bold for night time use, the highlighter is very buildable and settles into the skin beautifully.

overall, the makeup revolution vivid baked highlighter is a steal and an amazing quality product.

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you enjoyed, please feel free to comment and I will reply as soon as possible.

Sadie xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis