Monthly Must Haves - January

Hello everyone,

Today I thought I'd do my monthly must haves. Throughout January I've discovered so many amazing items and products.


I'm going to start with a book I've been really enjoying throughout this month, which is FACE by pixiwoo. 
This book gives amazing advice, tricks and tips on all things beauty. The book also has loads of different makeup looks to try out.
Overall, I really love FACE and I think Sam and Nic Chapman did an amazing job creating it.

My next favourite is my black swade ankle boots from Newlook, I've really enjoyed wearing these boots throughout January so I thought they were worth mentioning.
These boots are incredibly comfy, and they go with everything. They can really help to dress a look up.



My second fashion favourite, would have to be my birthstone pandora ring.
I received this for Christmas from my parents and I honestly love it, it's really dainty and pretty and it looks so elegant with any outfit. 




I'm not going to spend too much time talking about this product as I recently did a review on how amazing it is, so please feel free to check that post out if you would like some more information on the simple kind to skin micellar cleansing water .



My next favourite would have to be the jimmy Choo illicit flower perfume. This was a Christmas present from my parents and I love it.
As you can tell from the name this scent is very floral and  girly. The scent is also very long lasting. Overall, I would 100% recommend this perfume although it is quite expensive, I personally think its well worth it!


I'm always trying to improve the way my eyeliner looks, and its probably one of the hardest things to apply however, throughout January I've been using the soap and glory super cat eyeliner and I have to say it has changed the way I apply my eyeliner I find it much easier. I think this is mainly down to the fact that nib is finer so you can have more control over the pen and the way it which it goes on. I love this product and the fact that it has a budget friendly price tag makes it even more appealing!
  



My next favourite is the sleek highlighting palette in Cleopatra's kiss. 
These highlighters are incredibly pigmented and look beautiful on the skin.
The palette is really affordable and I love the packaging.


 And finally, my last favourite would have to be Tanya Burr's lipstick in the shade pink coco. This shade is the perfect everyday nude and looks great with any makeup look, the formula is gorgeous and the packaging is stunning. What's not to love!


Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! please feel free to leave a comment below and I will reply as soon as possible

what products have you been loving ?

Sadie xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis